The following comprise the Scriptural beliefs of this church and its members:
1. We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures and their preservation to this day. We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God’s plan and purpose in the ages. We believe the King James Bible is God’s Word.
2. We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. We believe these three comprise the Holy Trinity.
3. We believe in the deity, virgin birth, vicarious death, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
4. We believe that salvation is “by grace” plus nothing and minus nothing. The only condition to salvation is faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ as payment for our sin.
5. We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are counted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Justification establishes an eternal relationship that can never be broken.
6. We believe in the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the everlasting, conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.