Victory Baptist Church has been a thriving church for over 30 years. We have seen an abundance of fruit that remains. We have many kids that have been sent off to Bible college that still serve the Lord. We have continued to grow despite the downward spiral of society. We have even seen multiple generations of families raised and continue in faithful attendance at our church.
I have been coming to Victory since I was about seven years old. The church has not changed one bit. I am determined to keep it rooted in God’s Word.
Here’s a few of the ingredients that I believe the Lord is blessing:
- We are King James Bible only. All of us, in unity and one accord, teach and preach from the perfect Word of God.
- We have soul-winning times, and soul winning is promoted and encouraged.
- We have Biblical standards and practice separation from the world. The world and the church ought to look, act, and worship differently.
- We are pastor-led. We are not run by deacons, elders or committees.
- We reject contemporary Christian music and its artists.
We utilize old-fashioned, sacred hymns and Gospel songs that are rich in lyrics and rhythms that are honoring to the Lord. We are not against singing “new” music (Psalm 96:1, 98:1, 149:1), but it should be apparent that it’s not the world’s music (Ezekiel 22:26, Ezekiel 44:23).
- Leaders/teachers in the church are held to a high standard. They must be faithful to church, dress modestly, be soul winners, and not participate in worldly behavior.
- We love everyone. You don’t have to conform to be loved at VBC. You might not get a Sunday school class to teach, but you will be loved.
- We preach the Gospel as given in Scripture and do not add the work of “turning from sin” or “repenting from sin” to be saved. Repentance is a change of mind towards Christ and His Gospel.
These are not up for debate. They have been proven over the decades. If you want to experience victory in your life, come join us!
– Pastor Chris Droullard